Mark L. Weinstein is lead trial counsel for the firm. Mark is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar. Board Certification is the highest level of evaluation by the Florida Bar of a lawyer’s competence, experience, professionalism and ethics within an area of law and in practice. Mark received his B.A. degree from Syracuse University in 1975 and his JD degree from Tulane University School of Law.
Mark limits his practice to representing people who have sustained serious injuries as a result of medical negligence, auto crashes, product design defects. He is a member of the national organization, The Sepsis Alliance, which was created by a family whom Mark represented in a tragic case involving the loss of their beautiful 23 year old daughter. The Sepsis Alliance was founded to bring awareness to the almost epidemic problem of Sepsis which claims over 215,000 lives a year. Mark proudly serves as an active board member.
Communication is the backbone of Mark’s practice. He views every case as a partnership with his clients. “You need to listen to your clients before you can understand and respond appropriately to their needs.” Mark is proud of his achievements both with regards to his designation as AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and his Board Certification with the Florida Bar, but takes the greatest pride in the justice obtained for people who need it the most.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Law
- Florida, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana – 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association
- Dade County Bar Association